Spend the whole day in an unforgettable rafting experience on the Neretva River
vila sunceRafting on the Neretva River
Rafting is the name for going down wild rivers in rubber boats called rafts. The length of the rafts we use is 4.20 m, they are made of special material and consist of 7 separate chambers, which enables comfortable and safe rafting. The maximum number of people on the raft is 8. In addition to the guests, there is also a skipper – a guide on each raft. All our skippers have IRF licenses and have many years of experience on wild waters, they are excellent swimmers and experts on the Neretva River. They will safely take you through the Neretva canyon and all its waterfalls and show you all the interesting things that nature has generously prepared here. In addition to the skipper, your safety will be ensured by our professional safety equipment, so that each participant receives a helmet, safety vest, neoprene boots, neoprene suit and oar, and in case of colder weather, special raincoats.
The rafting tour lasts 4 hours and in that time you will cover a 23 km long path, at the finish line you will have a prepared lunch waiting for you, and after that, after a 30-minute van ride, you will be back at your accommodation facility “Vila Sunce”.
vila sunceOne-day trip plan:Every day 10AM – 5PM
- 10 a.m. – Preparing guests for rafting in the “Vila Sunce” complex
- 11 a.m. – arrival in Glavatičevo (starting point of the rafting adventure)
- 12 a.m. – rafting on the Neretva river
- 2 p.m. – break at the mouth of the Rakitnica river (lunch – various types of grilled dishes)
- 4 p.m. – end of rafting and unloading of equipment
- 5 p.m. – lunch in a restaurant along the Neretva River (unless a barbecue is organized at the guests’ request as part of rafting)
Reservations are required for groups of eight or more (inquire for pricing details).
EXPERIENCEA unique nature
If your group is larger than eight, please call us to make sure we can accommodate you adequately: +387 62 111 344